Howdy all, the ALOH Parent / Youth Groups are invited to attend an Equine Assisted Workshop at the Straightening Reins Ranch here in Santa Clarita. Come experience firsthand the power of Equine Assisted Learning!
Meet in Ralph's parking lot at corner of Decoro and McBean Pkwy at 6:00 PM. We'll be at the end between the Rite Aid and Mobil Gas Station. From there we'll caravan to the Straightening Reins Ranch. Please let us know if you are attending so we don't leave anybody behind at Ralph's.
Contact: Tim Traurig (email@example.com)
Directions from Ralph's parking lot to the SRD Ranch
- Right at McBean and continue to end of the street
- Right at Copper Hill
- Turn Left onto San Francisquito Canyon Rd
- Continue 2.6 miles from that intersection
- Just beyond the LE Ranch, you'll see a street sign for QUAIL TRAIL
- Left at Quail Trail
- Continue through the wash and follow the road around
- Pass the EMU birds on your left
- Around the blind corner, you'll see our address sign
- Left up the driveway
- Go beyond the main house to the barn